Management’s commitment to safety:
- •Establishing safety as a job performance issue
- •Establishing responsibilities under the health and safety program
- •Establishing a process for hazard recognition, evaluation and control that involves all employees participating in the continuing development of our Health and Safety Program
- •We are committed to providing a safe work environment for all of our employees.
- •We expect each employee to be responsible for their safety and to be held accountable for the safety of the people and equipment around them.
We consider this responsibility a part of each employee’s performance. To this end, we expect each employee to:
- •Understand and promote safety for themselves and their fellow workers.
- •Refuse to perform unsafe tasks.
- •Report all hazards and close calls to their supervisor.
- •Use appropriate protective equipment.
- •Follow established safety procedures at all times.
- •Take the time to perform the job safely.